What kind of thing? Well that's up to you.
One of the main tenants of MoonBass is the freedom to try something you've always wanted to try. Even if it's just a half-baked idea and you want someone to help you with logistics, email us and we can help!
Want to lead a yoga class? We're down(ward dog). Want to do a live performance? We'll be in the front row. Ever want to run a D&D game? Pass us the d20 we in this.
OK HOW DO I DO A THING?
All you gotta do is email us (just reply to this email) with the following details:
1. Title of your event
2. Approximate length of event (if applicable)
3. Briefly describe the event for us so we can schedule it at an appropriate time!
OTHER WAYS TO DO THINGS
Want to do stuff but too lazy to do stuff?
There are lots of lower effort waysto participate too, such as:
- Take the stage at any time and do a song, poem, jam session, whatevs.
- Mix up some sweet drinks at the MoonBass Speakeasy
- Grill up some sweet grub at the communal grill station.
Shoot us an email if you're interested!
CALLING ALL DJs
(even if you've never DJ'd but want to try)
Spin us those sweet B-sides, baby
Want to spin some sick beats in the dance dome? Been practicing your live 90s mashups?
Reply to this email so we can:
- Get you on the list
- Work out the equipment / logistics
- Set you up with some training to make you sound awesome
As always, first timers are not only welcome, but encouraged.
We have all the equipment for you and we literally will dance to anything
MORAL OF THE STORY:
EMAIL US IF YOU WANT TO DO ANYTHING
(or if you want to chat, we're lonely)